RIVERSIDE (CNS) – Southern California teachers will be pitching in behind the counter at their local McDonald’s tonight and throughout October to help raise money for their schools.
“Through McTeacher’s Night, local McDonald’s franchisees are able to partner with school administrators and directly support our school systems,” said Clay Paschen III, the president of the McDonald’s Operators’ Association of Southern California. “We are proud to offer a fun way for schools to raise funds that enhance education opportunities for students each year.”
Part of the proceeds received while the teachers are working behind the counter will be donated to participating schools for educational programs, booster clubs, field trips and buy school supplies.
Participating schools tonight include:
– Fremont Elementary in Alhambra at the McDonald’s at 1520 W. Valley Blvd.;
– Merwin Elementary in Covina at the McDonald’s at 928 N. Azusa Ave.;
– Powell Elementary in Chino at the McDonald’s at 980 E. Alosta Ave.;
– Edwin Rhodes Elementary in Chino at the McDonald’s at 14605 Ramona Ave.;
Wednesday night at:
– Chaparral Elementary in Chino Hills at the restaurant at 15950 Los Serranos Country Club Drive;
– Orange Elementary in Corona at the McDonald’s at 1298 E. Ontario Ave.; and
– Stalling Elementary in Corona at the McDonald’s at 1215 Magnolia Ave.
(No Ratings Yet)