• Fire in Pasadena Causes $150K in Damages


    PASADENA (CNS) – An electrical malfunction ignited an attic fire at a Pasadena home today and caused $150,000 in damage to the structure and its contents, a fire official said.

    Firefighters dispatched at 12:35 a.m. to the 1300 block of La Loma Road had the fire out within 15 minutes of their arrival, said Lisa Derderian of the Pasadena Fire Department.

    No injuries were reported, Derderian said.

    1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)


    Loading ... Loading …

    Comments are closed

     
  • Christina Yu Yu, PhD, an expert in Chinese art and culture, began her new role as director of USC Pacific Asia Museum (USC PAM). Among her priorities for the museum will be recruiting a new curator to help with selection of exhibitions and to direct co...
    Happy New Year! Rose Parade Float Trophy Winners...
    The Greater Los Angeles County Vector Control District issued a warning to San Gabriel Valley residents to be on the lookout for an invasive species of insect called the Asian Tiger Mosquito (Ae. albopictus) which could be carrying a debilitating virus...
    The Ice House on September 11 will present Last Comic Standing finalist Lachlan Patterson for one show only....
    Local fine artist Sam Nicholson is donating 25 percent of any of his paintings purchased by supporters of the Pasadena-headquartered non-profit Hillsides....
     
     
     
    Directory powered by Business Directory Plugin